1,000 person capacity subchapter K river boat for sale with twin 600 HP engines
This beautiful turnkey 1,000 person capacity subchapter k river boat for sale is under 100 gross tons. This entire vessel was renovated in late 2010 through early 2011 and is currently unused and immediately available. It features over three 250 seat dining areas, 3 galleys (1 per deck), walk-in coolers, freezers and more. Click on the wood bars below to learn more, please peruse the rest of the pages on this site for more photos and information.
Everything you see in all the photos is included, everything stays with the boat. All photos were taken in March of 2012.
This vessel is located in Moline, Illinois, USA on the Mississippi River and is priced at $4.2 million (US dollars).
Certificate of Inspection (COI) Expires: 2018
Last dry dock: 2011Dimensions
- Hull length158 feet/48 meters
- Overall length 232 feet /70 meters
- Hull beam 58 feet/17.6 meters
- Overall beam 64 feet/19.5 meters
- Draft 7 feet
- Fuel capacity 9,800 gallons/37,097 liters
- Water capacity 18,000 gallons/68,137 liters
- Sewage capacity 18,000 gallons/68,137 liters
- All engines are manufactured by Cummins
- Main engines are KTA19-M3 600hp each
- Port 4,496 hours, Starboard 4,496 hours
- Gensets engines are KTA 50-G2 1,350 hp each, 900 KW each
- Port 4,495 hours
- Starboard 5,920 hours
- Bow thruster 6CTA 8.3-P 234hp 1533 hrs.
- Emergency generator set 6CTA 8.3-G 277 hp 175KW 166 hrs capable of running the entire vessel without engine supplied power
This entire vessel has been renovated (including the galleys and bathrooms) and features a lavish interior featuring blues, creams, maroons and brass accents. All dining and guest areas are carpeted, the bathrooms feature ceramic tile floors and walls.
Each deck has a new sound and system for the dance floor. The lighting system synchronizes with the music automatically and changes to the beat.
This vessel also features a guest elevator with a 10,000 lb/4,500 kg weight capacity.
There are 3 total galleys on this boat. The main galley is located on the 3rd deck and features both a walk-in cooler and freezer. There are 2 prep galleys on the 1st and 2nd decks.
- Two Alto-Shaam 20-20ES Combitherm Combiovens
- Deep fryers
- Groen kettle
- Cres Cor slow cook oven
- Ice machines (in all 3 galleys)
- Walk-in beer cooler with an 8 tap system supplying all 3 decks
- Service elevator that links all 3 galleys.
- All new plates, silverware, all types of glassware “wine, coffee, water, beer, cocktail, etc”
- All new tables and chairs (interior and exterior)
- There are 3 dining decks that each comfortably seat 250 guests.
- Ample storage throughout the boat on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd decks.
- There are 2 offices and 1 storage room along with a surveillance room located under the pilot house.
- Storage in forward and aft pump rooms
- Fully automatic sprinkler system throughout the main decks (1,2 and3)
- XM Satellite radio throughout the entire vessel
- Exterior cameras for navigation
- Engine room cameras for security and monitoring